As part of a maternity leave replacement, the Bioforce Institute is looking for its or its Head of Human Resources at its headquarters in Vénissieux (69). The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for guaranteeing the implementation of bioforce's HR policy and ensuring the development and administrative management of human resources for all head office and expatriate staff, ie around 60 employees. .
Strengths of this position? Numerous human contacts, generalist HR missions, all in an international environment, stimulating and carrying values.
Under the responsibility of the Director General, member of the Management Committee, you will be responsible for:
Guarantee Bioforce's HR policy and deploy the HR 2020 strategy
- Understand and decline Bioforce's annual HR action plan
- Ensure a legal watch in social law
- Establish and implement any HR project
- Follow the HR budget
- Support our areas of intervention at HR level
Ensure the development of jobs and skills (GPEC)
- Ensure the recruitment of executives and non-executives according to Bioforce's needs and strategy (definition of need, posting online, pre-selection, telephone and physical interviews, integration, etc.)
- Implement the 2020 annual training plan (organization, operational and budgetary monitoring, funding request, link with OPCO etc.) and take stock of it
- Establish the 2021 training plan
- Perform and follow up on employee professional interviews
Manage personnel administration
- Ensure the integration of employees (development of employment contracts and endorsements, integration with INPACT + Eurécia payroll software, establishment of the integration schedule, carry out administrative hiring procedures, provide HR briefings)
- Establish and transmit pay variables and validate pay
- Ensure various administrative follow-ups (trial periods, fixed-term contract, organization of working time, etc.)
- Ensure the management of various HR files: update of job descriptions, insurance, management of exam surveillance, mutual insurance, etc.)
Provide advice and support to operational staff
- Provide advice to managers and management on all HR areas and support them in their decision-making (labor law, training, recruitment, employment contracts, career management, compensation, IRP management, dismissal, conflicts etc.) ..) and respond to requests from various employees (employees, managers, management).
Guarantee and maintain good social dialogue
- Prepare, participate and capitalize CSE meetings
- Participate in collective bargaining (agreements, NAO etc) in connection with the general manager and draft the agreements if necessary
- Update the BDES
- KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- You have 5 years of experience in human resources. HR experience in the humanitarian sector would be a plus.
- You have skills in social law, GPEC (skills mapping), negotiation of a company agreement, personnel management, recruitment, disciplinary. You have experience with staff representatives and in particular with a CSE. You have experience in redesigning salary policy and organizing working time.
- Professional English level.
- You have a training in Master II management of human resources and / or social law, management of organizations type IGS, IAE etc.
- You are recognized for your responsiveness, flexibility, adaptability, your listening skills and your organization. You are rigorous (can) manage priorities. You are a force of proposals and know how to convince. You have an ability to lead several projects at the same time.