Created in 1991, Secours Islamique France (SIF) is an international non-governmental organization (NGO) for emergency relief and development. SIF acts in strict neutrality, without distinction of origin, gender or religion and is dedicated to alleviating the suffering of the poorest populations in the world.
Secours Islamique France is looking for an Institutional Financing Officer for its offices in Massy (91).
Reporting to the Director of Programs and International Operations, you work in close collaboration with Desk Managers, Technical Referents and people in support functions. You will contribute to the development of the financing of the international missions of SIF by institutional donors (International Organizations, Ministries, Territorial Collectivities etc.) and foundations.
Your main missions will be divided according to the following methods:
- Ensure active monitoring of institutional donors and foundations,
- Proactively prospect donors, understand their dynamics, their perspective, their interests,
- Evaluate the “attractiveness” of SIF with donors and SIF project accounting for calls for tenders,
- Support field teams in canvassing institutional donors based on the field,
- Provide support for setting up and contractual management of projects.
- Monitor donor regulations and produce / update donor files, briefing notes and compliance grids in coordination with the relevant support departments (finance, legal, logistics and HR),
- Contribute to the development of proposals (note of intent and project) and ensure their compliance with donor requirements,
- Contribute to the representation of SIF with institutional donors,
- Participate in meetings with representatives of donors and other relevant interlocutors,
- The list of missions is evolving according to the needs of the organization, non-exhaustive and non-limiting. The employee may be required to carry out other missions related to his qualification.
- You have a master's degree in Humanitarian Project Management (or equivalent) with significant experience of at least 3 years in a similar position,
- You master the French, European and UN humanitarian donors (at least, ECHO, EU, AFD, UNICEF ....), the project cycle and budget management,
- You have a good interpersonal skills, a good adaptability and know how to work both in emergency and on fund matters,
- You are fluent in written and spoken English,
- You are versatile, rigorous and organized,
- You master computer tools (Excel, Word),
- Contract / Compensation