Retail HR Business Partner
Oxfam GB , United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
In this role, you will be provide professional operational HR advice and support to Retail Line managers, staff and volunteers to advise and problem solve on a range of HR operational matters and processes, in line with policy, legal and regulatory requirements.
What we are looking for
We’re looking for a candidate who cares about Oxfam's mission to end poverty and is personally aligned to the values of empowerment, accountability and inclusion in all you do and our feminist principles.
An ideal candidate for the role will also be / have:
- HR generalist, experience of partnering with management teams to deliver the people agenda for the business, including recruitment and selection activities
- Ability to use data to inform decisions, mitigate risk and drive change
- Complex case management experience
- Up to date working knowledge and experience of UK employment legislation and HR best practice
- Experience of managing and delivering HR projects, to include training and development activity
- A valid UK driving license and willingness to drive for business purposes (car and / or expenses provided).