Current Hiring Practices and Trends in the Development Sector
- BY David Mackenzie
Job Description –
• Typing and computing work for the Project Director.
• Keying in data for other departments of the project
• Keying in reports of assessments for psychologist
• Maintaining files
• Maintaining postal register, hand delivery and courier
• Up-dating boards
• Ordering of stationery
• Sending faxes and emails
• Checking and sending emails
• Doing xerox work
• Helping during exhibitions and conferences in preparing information folders/kits
• Calling the telephone operator for Bandra, Colaba & Chembur on behalf of the Project Director
• Helping in putting up the charts paper and pictures on boards during every new course in the organisation
• Coordinate Agenda for meeting in board rooms with Project Director.
• Seeing that the peons do their work in terms of cleaning the rooms, etc.
• Foreign visitors keeping the information kits ready for gifts, parcels etc.
• Placards on the table in the auditorium when guests come for different functions, inauguration of different courses.
• Preparing presentations and reports for the Project Director.
• Preparing placards or visitors coming and go to and from the organisation to the airport.
• Accounts for vouchers to coordinate with the Project Director.
• Typing work for Newsletters and Annual Reports
• To work with other NGOs database organisations
• Any other work with Heads of Department
A Masters degree with atleast 10 years experience in working preferred. Strong written and verbal communication skills, working collaboratively with internal and external service providers are a pre requisite.
Please contact us with your profile at email@example.com
This position is based out of Mumbai. Local candidates preferred. Outstation candidates need not apply.