Security Officer (INT3376)
OxfamGB, OXFORD (OXFAM HOUSE), United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
To advise field, regional and head office staff and managers on security issues, with a particular focus on learning and development, systems and resources, with the aim of maintaining high standards of security awareness, planning, practice and management, so as to minimise risks to staff whilst maintaining effective Oxfam programme work.
- Lead on security management learning and development for the organisation.
- Develop, deliver and commission security training.
- Provide Managers with effective advice and information regarding security incidents and issues, enabling them to better manage risks to staff.
- Deputise for the Security Adviser as necessary; providing advice and support on incident management and crisis management and undertake additional project management responsibilities as assigned by the Security Adviser.
- Develop and maintain an effective information management system.
- Participate in the security network, working group, assisting in the development of tools and resources including the security manual.
- Assist in the recruitment of security personnel as required
- Participate in departmental and organisational working groups as requested.