Senior Advisor, Digital Marketing Support- Asia Region
World Vision International(WVI), Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- Identify and leverage digital, social media, and mobile innovations opportunities based on Asia markets local context and needs to create services and support strategy, and any forms of value added to Asian SO as tools to accelerate revenue growth for Asian markets.
- Solid & deep implementation of above plan and strategy with project management and outcome measurement result. Well-coordinated resource management. Implementations designed with innovation and high sense of cost effective, e.g. Webinar, Webex meeting.
- Facilitate opportunities of innovations in Digital marketing strategy, tactics, and technologies to create best practices.
- Set priorities and deep understand data analytical requirements and issues, find or facilitate appropriate solutions to address it.
- Work with GRD RDLC digital marketing initiative as a bridge to mutually benefit to Asia SO and RDLC each other.
- Develop potential co-funding opportunities across potential programs. e,g, the opportunities of regional digital marketing campaign thru collaboration across Asia SO.
- Build relationship and spirit of cooperation with internal related resources, and valuable external resources and expertise.
- Develop and implement capacity building program by working with each Asia teams, GRD related team, and external resources.
- Collaborate with other members in Asia team, GRD team, related GC departments to facilitate solutions and supports Digital Marketing unmet needs, like: Apply iVision in marketing needs, particularly in Digital Marketing, SP 2.0 Marketing Strategies from Digital Marketing perspective etc.
- Leverage & generalize Ami Love Circle Friends Referral and Crowdfunding strategy and practices as trial of innovative Fundraising strategy.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or digital marketing related fields.
- Working knowledge and know-how in web/Social Media/Mobile digital marketing strategies and applications.
- Demonstrated successful experience in digital marketing and CRM with creative digital marketing solutions.
- Stay abreast of changing digital and CRM technologies and work closely with all digital and IT disciplines to ensure timely and appropriate adoption of new technologies and business solutions.
- Ensure adherence of formal WV processes, standards, and total quality practices, including and especially, security and compliance for financial and donor-customer datat are applied and met.
- 8+ years of total work experience focused in marketing & Customer Relationship areas, with 5+ years of digital marketing experience in consumer or internet-related businesses.
- Experience leading digital strategy development and digital innovation teams.
- Proven success in creating and launching successful, consumer-focused digital marketing practices.
- Good understanding or experience in NGO world.
- Deep, proven analytical skill set and superior communication and people skills.
- The following skills are desirable and preferred: web & Mobile platform/APP project experience.
- Highly effective team worker and contributor.
- Experience integrating faith and work and inspiring others to fulfill their calling.
- Collaboration and Influence skills with successful record of achieving results through Partnerships.