Our mission is to makes vaccines more accessible, enable innovation and expand immunization across the globe. We seek a future free from vaccine-preventable diseases. We are an innovative, collaborative and engaged team, who values accountability, teamwork, partnership and driving impact. We are vaccine champions improving lives through immunization.
The Senior Associate will help shape and execute a revised and revitalized vision of the IAIM Network and how it will support and empower immunization managers around the world. The IAIM Network (International Association of Immunization Managers) helps immunization managers across the globe get answers, grow in their role and raise their collective voices by enabling them to connect, elevate, navigate and learn. The Senior Associate will have strong organizational and communications skills and proactively support a wide variety of operational, budgetary and logistical duties related to grants management, travel, calendar management, meeting scheduling, expense reporting and event planning.
- Support administrative and daily operations of the IAIM Network and compliance with policies
- Manage travel through Sabin’s preferred travel partner
- Assist Meetings & Events Manager with logistics for domestic and international meetings
- Assist with visa applications and acquisition
- Coordinate team meeting logistics, including scheduling, assembling materials and drafting minutes as required
- Contribute to program activities including conducting research, supporting surveys, assisting with the preparation and review of materials, and support partner engagement
- Assist in the facilitation, moderation and nurturing of the IAIM Network by interfacing with members and partners to answer questions and regularly engage in and review online discussions
- Assist in planning and conducting webinars, practice labs and teleconferences
- Monitor and respond to member inquiries from the information email inbox
- Assist in developing content across mediums to support the Communications Team effort to promote IAIM
- Work collaboratively across the organization, building strong relationships with colleagues to stay informed of the latest organizational and field developments and advance organizational priorities
- Other related duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field required
- 4+ years relevant experience; international aid or global health experience a plus
- Excellent organizational and communications skills (active listening, writing, speaking)
- Experience in project management
- Professional experience with travel, event and meeting arrangements
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Foreign language fluency highly desirable
- Strong attention to detail, ability to manage complex tasks, flexible, dependable and able to prioritize competing demands
- Responsive, proactive and able to meet daily deadlines
- Effectively manage projects so problems are anticipated and solutions identified quickly
- Superior service orientation to IAIM members
- Strong interpersonal skills; effective at working with others over geographical distance
- Ability to work across the organization, building strong relationships with colleagues
- Possible occasional international travel
How to Apply:
To be considered, please submit your cover letter and resume via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to reference “Senior Associate, Global Community Engagement” in the subject line. Your cover letter should: (1) address the reasons for your interest in this position; and, (2) describe the knowledge, skills, and abilities you would bring the Sabin Vaccine Institute. No phone calls, please. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. Sabin Vaccine Institute has a generous benefits package.