Senior Capacity Development Consultant
Food and Agriculture Organization(FAO), Cairo, Egypt
Closing Date for Applications:
- A Concept note prepared on project “Build and Strengthen National Capacities in Agriculture Sector in Libya”.in conformity to FAO template for endorsement
- A report prepared on specific sections of the project document on project “Build and Strengthen National Capacities in Agriculture Sector in Libya”.
- Including Consolidated feedback from the Technical Units (Planet Resources, Livestock, Fisheries, Agricultural Natural Resources, and Enabling Environment)
- Submission of the final drafted project document which incorporates comments of the various stakeholders and technical Units.
- Advanced university degree of equivalent in agriculture, agricultural education, rural extension, rural development with specific experience in capacity development.
Technical Competencies and Experience Requirements.
- At least twelve years’ experience in enhanced capacity development (CD) practices covering three dimensions of capacity development (including needs assessment and design of CD interventions, preferably with understanding of monitoring capacity development);
- Solid understanding of agricultural innovation systems acquired through training or research practice;
- Working experience in capacity development for innovation systems;
- Leadership qualities, cross-cultural communication and team management skills;
- Demonstrated ability to interact with other team members;
- Knowledge of Arabic would be considered an advantage.
How To Apply:
- To apply, visit the iRecruitment website at http://www.fao.org/employment/irecruitment-access/en/ and complete your online profile.
- Only applications received through iRecruitment will be considered.
- Candidates are requested to attach a letter of motivation to the online profile as well as a CV.
- The PPF should be sent via e-mail to: Mohamed.Alansi@fao.org
- Deadline for submission of your application: 10 June 2016.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be given consideration.
- If you need help, or have queries, please contact: iRecruitment@fao.org