Senior Change Management Officer
International Monetary Fund, Washington DC, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
The Change Management Officer / Senior Change Management Officer will focus primarily on developing and implementing custom OCM interventions in support of the business leaders across multiple departments and the overall organization. This position will work closely with the Office of Innovation and Change (OIC), Communications, iDW Program Manager, iDW workstream leads, IT Department, department sponsors and business leaders to identify, plan and manage changes related to the digital workplace initiatives. The officer will be primarily responsible for developing and executing the OCM plans and coordinating change enablement efforts in support of the overall program. The officer will be under the general direction of the iDW Program Manager in the sponsoring department of Strategy, Policy and Review (SPR).
Key activities will be to:
- Plan and execute the Fund’s Organizational Change Management methodology, including Sponsor & Leadership Alignment, Communications, Engagement & Readiness, Learning & Development, Support & Reinforcement and Success Measurement.
- Support stakeholder management, communications, and other engagement activities for the iDW team.
- Define and measure organizational and change management output, outcome and success metrics, and monitor change progress, consistent with Program goals.
- Liaise with various stakeholder groups to identify opportunities for change enablement support.
- Ensure inquiries, needs and feedback from managers/supervisors and front-line staff engaged in change efforts are tracked as needed to monitor change outcomes, impacts to staff, and risks to project success.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts in communications, training, process improvement, and information technology as needed to support Program OCM activities and deliverables.
- Apply change management processes and tools to help develop creative change strategies that support adoption and reinforcement of the changes required by the Program.
- Manage the change management risks in the Program and implement risk mitigation plans, as required.
- Manage the OCM resources provided by vendors and implementation partners to ensure quality and effectiveness in support of the OCM plans.
- Conduct other activities and duties as assigned.
- An advanced degree in a relevant field (i.e. Business, Communications, Organizational Development, etc.) with a minimum of eight years of professional experience leading transformations, or a Bachelors’ degree in a relevant field with twelve years of relevant professional experience, is required.
- Experience with the practical application of Change Management methods and models on at least two business transformation initiatives; experience in the following transformation areas is preferred:
- Transition to a SharePoint Online/Office 365-based Digital Workplace - technology, tools, work practices, behaviors and culture
- Migration to Microsoft Power BI, Power Automate and related tools to produce data visualization reports and dashboards
- Change Management certification - Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) is preferred, or Prosci Certified Change Practitioner accepted
- The position requires analytical abilities and mature judgment, drive for results, a pragmatic and problem-solving mindset, an understanding of the IMF’s business model, and strong interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).