Senior Executive - HR Operations
IPE Global Limited, New Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
IPE Global Limited is an international development consulting group providing expert technical assistance and solutions for equitable development and sustainable growth in developing countries. The group’s areas of expertise include Health, Nutrition and WASH, Urban and Infrastructure Development, Education and Skills Development, Private Sector Development, Environment and Climate Change, Social and Economic Empowerment, Governance, Grant and Fund Management, Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning, and Information Technology & eGovernance.
Position: Senior Executive - HR Operations
Skill Set and Job Description:
- Design and implement HR Policies.
- Support in preparation of Department budget and monitor HR costs as per budget.
- Manage payroll process.
- Manage Full and Final Settlement Process and update ‘turn-around time (TAT)’ tracker
- Manage the HR MIS, dashboards, and all the reports
- Participating in Internal and External Audit
- Strong involvement in HRIS Implementation
- Documentation and compliance of SOPS
- Responsible for maintaining compensation data and performance related data.
- Delivery of all types of employment contracts as per SLAs
- Employment Verification for alumni
- Strong co-ordination with external vendors (HRIS, Insurance)
- Strong co-ordination with departments specially Finance, Administration, and IT.
Qualification & Experience Requirements:
- Full time Post-Graduate degree in Human Resources with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience in dealing statutory compliances and legal requirements related to HR
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks, while remaining proactive and flexible in style
- Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong partnerships with clients and HR colleagues
- Ability to deal effectively with all levels of staff and management
- Excellent communication skills: able to clearly communicate complex information verbally and in writing
- Excellent skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and self-reliance in developing and formatting documents
- Understanding of all statutory compliances and registration acts
- Capable of taking initiatives on their own with minimum level of supervision
- Result oriented approach to work
- Strong written, verbal, presentation & persuasion skills required
- Open to working in multi-cultural environments and effectively in small and large teams.