Senior Finance Manager/Financial Controller
CTG, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Closing Date for Applications:
Overview of CTG Global
CTG support and manage humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world. With past performance in 15 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia and Central and South America – we offer a holistic fabric of project management, implementation and support. Skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa, we have the ability to act quickly (crisis response teams can be on the ground in 24 hours) and to establish structured operations in high-risk environments. CTG recruit and manage qualified, skilled teams with extensive experience operating in challenging conditions.
Overview of position
The Financial Controller contributes to the overall success of our company by effectively managing all of the global financial tasks for the organization.
Role objectives The role will be based in Dubai, but will require travel to the Group’s countries of operations. Oversight will be for all jurisdictions.
- Oversee all standard accounting and reporting
- Provide leadership and management, and mentor the current team of 5
- Meticulous at managing treasury, cash flow, debtors, creditors, invoicing, payroll, etc.
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Banking relationships
- Comfortable communicating and meeting clients and customers; via email, phone and in person
- Capable of understanding multiple taxation laws, working with local accounting professionals to ensure local entity compliance
- Produce financial modelling, profitability reporting, cost cutting initiatives and other financial analysis for the CEO/Executive leadership team
Project reporting : To the CFO.
- Qualified Accountant with 5+ years post qualification experience across multiple jurisdictions (preferably East Africa) in a mid/large size international organisation
- The candidate must have strong experience in electronic Accounting Systems, with strong skills in MS Excel and Word
- Must be an excellent communicator who is comfortable engaging with the Group’s multiple stakeholders such as but not limited to clients, partners, suppliers, contractors, employees, auditors, government institutions, banks and financial institutions, shareholders and investors
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of demonstrable managerial experience with excellent people skills
- Must have experience with transferring from old-new finance system integration and implementation
- Comprehensive understanding of both Peachtree and Sage systems.