Senior Fund and SPV Accountant
Grant Thornton, Luxembourg
Closing Date for Applications:
Grant Thornton Luxembourg is currently seeking a Senior Fund and SPV Accountant. The candidate will be joining our Fund Accounting team and will assist them in their day-to-day business.
- Manage a portfolio of regulated or unregulated Luxembourg investment funds or investment vehicles, including SIF, RAIF, SICAR, Real Estate Property Companies and Holding Companies;
- Direct contact with clients, investors, intermediaries, banks, lawyers, tax advisors, auditors, property managers;
- Day-to-day bookkeeping, periodic NAV calculation (where applicable), preparation of financial statements (Lux GAAP and IFRS);
- Periodic management reporting in Lux GAAP and IFRS (stand-alone and consolidated);
- Regulatory reporting (CSSF and BCL);
- Preparation of direct and indirect tax returns.
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES:
- Master Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Banking or similar, with a professional accounting qualification considered as a plus (Expert comptable OEC, ACA, ACCA or equivalent);
- Fluency in German and English, French is considered as a strong asset;
- 3+ years of working experience in the relevant sector;
- Pro-active, quality-driven, collaborative, dynamic, problem solving.