Senior Graphic Designer
Food for the Hungry, Phoenix/AZ, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
The Senior Graphic Designer will work in collaboration with the Creative Director to develop compelling and original visual campaigns, which in turn serve each department of Food for the Hungry. The Senior Graphic Designer will work directly with our cross-functional creative team and marketing team including designers, writers, and project managers and marketing strategists.
- rovide graphics and illustrations to support creative and marketing campaigns according to project requests (85%).
- Assist in administrative processes for production art (10%).
- Pursue Personal and Professional Development (5%).
A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on October 17, 2019. For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page: https://www.fh.org/about/careers/
FH benefits include (for USA):
- Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
- Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
- 401k retirement plan with a discretionary match up to 4%
- Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
- Professional development and continuing education opportunities
- Values, Vision, and Purpose
- At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.