About the organization:
The CDP is an international non-profit organisation based in the United Kingdom, Germany and the United States of America that helps companies and cities disclose their environmental impact.
Are you a driver of change? Are you passionate about helping people adapt to organizational and systems changes? As part of our HR team, you will focus on the people side of change. Our current change cycle includes change projects looking at business processes, systems, and technologies, with an emphasis on improving our environmental questionnaire for our Next Generation Disclosure program.
You will create and deliver strategies and plans to help employees maximize the adoption of this new programme (and others) by honing methods of effective and sustained behaviour change. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to play a key role in implementing a significant change in an NGO environment. You will also play a key role, along with the wider HR team, in maintaining our strong, collaborative work culture. This is a new role providing you with an opportunity to make it your own.
The senior HRBP – Change reports to Global Director HR and People Development with matrix management reporting line into the Global Director Transformational Change and Projects. This is a fixed-term contract for eighteen months.
Key responsibilities include:
- To be the primary day-to-day point of contact for employees, whilst supporting and coaching leaders and managers in developing and implementing the change projects
- Design and develop change management methodology that is fit for purpose for the Next Gen programme and other programmes.
- Drive adoption and proficiency of changes within the global offices in CDP, ensuring compliance with CDP’s Change Management methodologies.
- Develop programme/project strategies and plans, including stakeholder assessment, internal communications, leadership alignment, organization transition, change readiness, capability transfer and deliver training. Ensure People decisions and solutions are aligned to wider HR strategy, policies & priorities
- Lead/facilitate meetings with department heads and directors to ensure an understanding of the current company culture and organisation, and jointly develop a change adoption plan.
- Provide direct support and coaching to directors and managers as they help their direct reports through transitions.
- Facilitate change management activities with cross-functional team members and stakeholders to understand and ensure adoption of the Next Generation Disclosure transformation.
- Work with the rest of the HR team on other projects when needed. Working as a team to build our collaborative work culture.
Required skills and experience:
- CIPD qualified and/or membership
- 5+ years’ proven experience working within a fast-paced, matrixed, preferably agile environment, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities and new ways of thinking
- Come from an HR Generalist background with a specialism in change management
- Strong knowledge and understanding of employment law in relation to change management activities
- Experience in complex project management
- Persuasive advisor, comfortable in interacting with senior and executive management in complex global matrix organizations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Professional, personable, with a hit the ground running attitude
- Experience working for an NGO or charity
- Project management qualification
- International experience