Worldtrade Management Services, Singapore, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- Management and delivery of a wide range of client relationships and projects, in conjunction with WMS teams around the region and PwC Tax and Advisory teams in Singapore
- Identification and conversion of new clients, opportunities and areas of work, to develop and grow the WMS Business in Singapore and around the region in the areas of planning and saving as well as compliance management and improvement
- Develop and/or maintain relationships with relevant government authorities and appropriate business associations and networks
- Management and development of our team of dedicated customs and trade specialists.
Desired Skills and Experience
- In-depth knowledge of customs valuation & classification, Free Trade Agreements, import / export compliance and trade strategy development
- At least 8 years of related customs and trade professional experience, preferably in a consulting firm or equivalent senior position in industry managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A proven track record of successful client engagements with definable contributions to business. Strong supply chain / logistics experience is a plus
- Singapore customs and trade or tax advisory experience would be a plus
- Proficient in both written and spoken English
- Ability to speak and write Chinese to mandarin speaking clients will be advantageous, though not compulsory
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced changing environment
- A desire to pursue a career in the field of customs and international trade
- Some travelling may be required.