Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, we have been making Positive Impact possible. With a team of more than 2,500 employees operating in 90 plus countries and a global network of more than 35,000 technical experts, Palladium has improved - and is committed to continuing to improve - economies, societies and most importantly, people's lives.
Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children. We also provide equal employment to all participants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran or marital status.
Project Overview and Role:
Palladium's APAC region is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager to drive the continued growth of our Economic Development and Inclusive Growth portfolio. This role will allow you take responsibility for the growth of this portfolio through oversight and strong management of existing client programs, as well as building business with both existing clients and new clients in both the public and private sector. Our APAC team continually strives to provide innovative solutions to economic and social challenges facing the communities and societies in which we work. Your success in this role will secure our reputation for delivering high quality and value for money outcomes for our clients by building partnerships and implementing programs that have a lasting social and financial impact.
- Managing your own portfolio of work through the development of strong client and stakeholder relationships including acting as Contractor Representative on key contracts;
- Leading on program delivery for this portfolio with a strong focus on contract management and financial management requirements;
- Leading business development activities in the economic development and inclusive growth space. This will include directing bids, developing market growth strategies, designing opportunity pursuit strategies and maintaining our opportunity pipeline database, through close analysis of market trends and dynamics;
- Contributing to thought leadership and market growth activities relevant through creation of written content or speaking engagements for key market events or publications;
- Supporting consulting engagements as required through identifying opportunities, leading on bid development, managing contracts and providing technical inputs;
- Demonstrating leadership qualities through staff management, coaching of indirect reports, organisation of knowledge sharing sessions and active engagement in Palladium's strategy implementation.
- A degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent work experience;
- Significant prior work experience in program management or consulting, as a Contractor Representative, Team Leader, Senior Program Manager/Consultant or an equivalently accountable position within an economic development or inclusive growth context;
- Strong understanding of economic development and inclusive growth themes, such as private sector development, economic policy and governance, enabling environment, market systems development or lifting marginalised groups out of poverty.
- Demonstrated success in winning work in the economic development and inclusive growth space;
- A proven ability to develop collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Sophisticated facilitation, negotiation and other interpersonal skills relevant to achieving results in complex program and projects;
- Demonstrated leadership and management experience of multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.