Senior Manager - Finance , HR and Administration
Project HOPE India -The People to People Health Foundation , New Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
Background: Project HOPE is a global health and humanitarian relief organization, providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people to help themselves. We are registered as non-for-profit company under section 8 in India.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage organization’s financial accounting reporting systems-Maintain financial records, appropriate internal control and financial procedures including ledger, cash book and bank details, manage receivables and payables, prepare cash flow and fund flow statements.
- Serves as a liaison person between country finance team and HQ Financial Unit aiding in timely reconciliation and processing of transactions;
- Generates any wires with appropriate support to be sent by HQ;
- Assists with sub-recipient management, including review of financial reports and other monitoring as required;
- Guides and assists finance team on matters related to external, internal, donor, etc. audits and any post-audit plans with corrective actions.
- Assist in preparing annual budget and monthly projection plans for countries in the region.
- Produce financial reports to specific deadlines to HQ and Donors;
- Support program team on preparation of program budgets, analysis of grants and expenditure and prepare financial and grants statements for an effective utilization of grants in time.
- Ensure preparation and availability of statutory financial records (e.g. PF, gratuity, attendance) and tax compliance and compliances relating to foreign grants.
- Oversee the proper monitoring of PHI’s funds and assets
Human Resources-20% LOE
- Lead in maintaining and implementing strong human resources policies and systems;
- Supervise and support staff responsible for creating and maintaining personnel files, coordinating the recruitment and hiring processes (supporting and working with the assigned Hiring Managers), ensuring all staff and consultant contract actions are performed in a timely manner and coordinating the performance review system;
- Support supervisors with HR issues as needed; lead or assist supervisors in problem solving related to HR issues.
Office Management:15% LOE
- Supervise the inventory and maintenance of office assets and equipment;
- Ensure high quality office services, including maintenance and service contracts;
- Serve as primarily liaison with office service providers and vendors such as office landlord, office management company, office supply vendors and office equipment maintenance providers;
- Ensure the office has high quality ICT equipment and services as needed to implement the program;
- Minimize liability and risks for PHI related to procurement, staff safety, and loss/damage to organization assets, through appropriate insurance, security and procurement system;
- Ensure office environment and general administrative service supports.
- Maintain and implement effective and efficient policies and procedures for HR, and general administration issues for the India office in accordance with the laws of India and PHI polices;
- Manage the outsourcing agencies related to Finance, legal, HR, procurement etc.
- Contribute information as needed for required financial reports, ensuring timely, accurate and high-quality reporting;
- Coordinate and liaison with various government and local area authorities for statutory and legal compliances as per local law;
- Assist PHI board on meeting and documentation of proceedings
- Perform other duties as required.
- Post Graduate preferably with Management degree with specialization in finance /CA/ICWA.
- Minimum ten years of experience in a managerial position on Finance and administration
- Experience in managing multi-donor funding, legal and statutory compliances including Foreign Contribution (FC) compliances.
- Excellent working knowledge in the Tally ERP, Quick books and TDS returns software.
- Strong interpersonal skills and professional comportment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and manage time
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work well with diverse groups and work as part of a team
Application Deadline: Last date of receiving applications is June 10, 2019. However, Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis and the position will be filled as soon as there is a suitable match. Hence, interested candidates are encouraged to apply at the earliest
Application Process: Interested candidates should send a Covering Letter mentioning the job title in the subject line along with their recent CV as a word document attachment and mention your current and expected salary on the cover letter and send it to email: firstname.lastname@example.org.