Thinking of a Career in Emergency Management?
- BY Nicole Pelette
The International Water Management Institute (IWMI) is looking for a Senior Manager - Human Resources who will be based at the Institute’s headquarters in Pelawatte, Battaramulla. The position holder will play a generalist-cum-specialist role that supports a number of practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture, which emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity and standards, goal attainment, and the ongoing development of a superior workforce. The person will work under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Director (HRD).
Job Description :
• Human Resources (HR) Strategy Development and Operational Reviews
• Compensation and Benefits
• Process Improvement and Policy Development
• Gender and Diversity
• Audits and Other Special Projects
• Promotions Review Committee (PRC) Process and Board
Minimum Qualification & Experience :
• a Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree with a specialization in Human Resources or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
• ten years of experience with a minimum of 4 years of managerial experience in a compensation and benefits domain;
Skills & abilities :
• a strategic outlook;
• the ability to foster collegiality in the workplace;
• the ability foster partnerships;
• effective written and oral communication skills;
• problem solving skills;
• innovative and critical thinking skills;
• the ability to implement change initiatives; and
• the ability to nurture talent.