Senior Marketing Analyst
World Vision, Monrovia, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our over 37,000 staff members working in nearly 100 countries are united through our ethos, mission and shared desire for all individuals, especially children, to overcome poverty, inequality and injustice.
Here’s where you come in:
- *Preferred position location: Monrovia, CA (USA). Other locations to be determined by home country of successful candidate in North America where WVI is registered to operate.
- As the Senior Marketing Analyst, you will make a significant impact leading reporting and analysis of global marketing and fundraising performance, trends and return on investment to drive the revenue needed for achieving World Vision’s global strategy, focusing on helping the most vulnerable children and their communities overcome poverty in some of the world’s toughest places.
- Working closely with World Vision leaders around the globe, your proven marketing analysis experience combined with your ability to deliver in a collaborative environment means you can truly be a change-maker in the world each and every day!
- You’ll lead analysis of performance and return on investment reporting for global marketing and lead generation/cultivation strategies, performance analysis of product lines, marketing channel mix and optimization, global product and pricing analysis, and return on investment in global strategic marketing initiatives. Your analysis and reporting will be relied upon by senior management for decision making on budget and operational planning to deliver the revenue necessary to achieve World Vision’s global strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Marketing, Business Administration or a related field, with MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience in marketing analysis or an equivalent reporting and analytics role focused on marketing data and metrics.
- Proven ability to develop complex marketing analysis and then present it in a concise, impactful way to influence senior leadership.
- Advanced MS Power BI, Excel (including PowerPivot) and MS PowerPoint skills.
- Significant experience with data consolidation and warehousing.
- Understanding of the fundamentals of marketing.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 5% of the time.