Senior Officer: Finance/ MIS - Species & Landscapes Division
WWF, New Delhi, India
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
WWF-India, one of the largest conservation organizations, engaged in wildlife and nature conservation in the country, invites applications from candidates with an inherent sensitivity towards the conservation of nature and environment, to work as the Senior Officer: Finance/ MIS with Species & Landscapes Division.
The Job Profile:
- Be the primary interface for all reports and reporting requirement for the Species & Landscape Division.
- Assist the Manager Sourcing & Procurement for tracking, order management & inventory management
- Be responsible for timely reporting for all donor projects for internal, domestic as well as international clients
- Develop dashboards and reporting format in line with the objectives of Associate Director – Operations for better monitoring and evaluation of the operations of the division
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies required:
- Master’s Degree in Finance from a recognized university or MBA Finance.
- About 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in M.S. Office (Excel, Power Point and Word) with demonstrably strong skills in Excel (analysis and data-management skills)
- Attention to detail to effectively coordinate MIS, monitoring and evaluation processes and programmatic data-entry.
- Able to handle work pressures and deliver under tight schedules and the ability to work well in teams.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Personal integrity, maintains confidentiality