Senior Officer Ops Banking, Equity & Trade Finance
European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, London, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
- Processing of transactions as directed
- Monitors internal accounting ledgers to identify and clear breaks as required.
- Prepares advices to internal and external clients.
- Input of data into the Bank’s accounting and funding systems as directed.
- Preparation of ad hoc internal reports and reconciliations as directed.
- Preparing swift payments and sending funding instructions to Treasury
- Undertakes investigations and inspections of data, processes and practice in accordance with established procedure to identify potential or actual compliance issues and raises issues identified with PM
- Provides advisory services to internal clients relating to own practice area, by being focal point of contact, to ensure there is no misalignment between policy and practice
- Contributes to the development of procedures within own area of specialism to ensure the function best responds to the Bank’s needs.
- Updates procedures to reflect changes to policies and in current practice.
- Responsibility for the checking and authorisation of other team members’ work to ensure accuracy in processing/settlement of Bank’s transactions.
- Educated to degree level
- Fluent English language skills, both verbal and written
- Additional relevant language would be beneficial
- Strong computer skills.
- Experience with either Summit, SAP or SWIFT systems would be beneficial