Senior Program Associate-Hyderabad
Aurora Health Innovations, Hyderabad, India
Closing Date for Applications:
Manage end-to-end operations of Care Companion program at identified hospital partners of a state
- Support Program Manager and partners in the implementation and maintenance of the Care Companion Program, including both on-site implementation (requiring travel) and off-site support ○ Manage partner communications and public relationships with diverse stakeholders like government officials and hospital-level staff/administrators
- Liaise with the central team in implementing programs designed as well as providing feedback from the field on what is working and what is not
- Document field activities including hospital launches, programmatic feedback, concept notes for new initiatives, case studies, etc.
- Manage logistics of implementation which shall involve working with hospitals, vendors, agencies, etc.
- Monitoring of the Care Companion Program in partner hospitals
- Quantitative Monitoring: Actively monitor the outputs data for the assigned hospitals and work along with the monitoring and evaluation team to address the operational challenges identified during the monitoring process
- Qualitative Monitoring: Conduct and supervise class quality audits for a randomly selected set of hospitals every month
Support training of the trainer activities
- Support the Master Trainers/Lead Trainers in delivering the Training of Trainers (ToTs) modules for the different content areas in the local language
- Management of state and district level ToT workshops whenever conducted
- Program Iterations/Product Testing
- Work with an in-house team of designers and content creators to implement experimental design activities in the hospital partners
- Gather feedback on the experiments conducted by the design team, supporting them in making various operations/content decisions
- Healthcare or management background (MPH, MHA, MBA, MBBS, BDS, BPT, Bachelors in nursing, BAMS, BUMS, with management background)
- Open for EXTENSIVE travel to various district hospitals in the given state. Travel may be for an extended duration and sometimes require relocation to another region of the state
- Work experience of 3+ years in RMNCH program, Laqshya, Kayakalp or any other quality improvement program is mandatory. Sound knowledge of NHM is highly preferred.
- Proficiency in common computer applications
- Language criteria: Telugu, English
- Ability to work with the tough government system relentlessly yet sensitively in influencing them to support the program. Innovation and creative problem solving will go a long way in you performing your role well.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including sensitivity for building relationships and alliances across a diverse group of stakeholders
- Comfortable planning and running meetings, taking notes, directing conversations, and discussing timelines, and tasks
- Should be a team player Interested candidates to send updated resumes to email@example.com