UNICEF works in some of the world’s toughest places, to reach the world’s most disadvantaged children. To save their lives. To defend their rights. To help them fulfill their potential.
Across 190 countries and territories, we work for every child, everywhere, every day, to build a better world for everyone.
And we never give up.
For every child,
Under the overall supervision of the Finance & Accounts Officer, support the office in the management of the Business Support Center (BSC) which will be responsible for processing all required VISION related transactions pertaining to the functioning of both the programme and operations sections. The incumbent will perform as a team leader for the Business Support Centre (BSC) coordinating and ensuring smooth handling of a variety of VISION transactions, information gathering, monitoring and administrative services in support of programme-operations activities.
How can you make a difference?
- Lead and supervise the team in the Business Support Center. Provide oversight and guidance to the team members including backup support in their absence.
- Review and assign VISION transactional work to the team members ensuring fair distribution of tasks within the team.
- Design monitoring tools and oversee the use of the tools to effectively and efficiently deliver transactional services to the clients including spot checks to mitigate risks. Generate reports from VISION and compile relevant data relating to performance indicators of BSC.
- Apply VISION procedures and processes to support the effective functioning of the office in relation to VISION transactions in line with policies and established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Coordinate with customers, analyze feedback and design improvement strategies.
- Perform certification of invoices related to utilities and entitlements
- Performs any additional assignments as requested by supervisor.
To qualify as an advocate for every child you will have…
- Completion of secondary education preferably supplemented by technical or university courses in a field related to the work of the organization. Working knowledge of SAP (VISION) application.
- Seven years of progressively responsible administrative experience, of which at least one year is closely related to processing of transactions using SAP/VISION.
- Fluency in English and Nepal language is required
For every Child, you demonstrate:
UNICEF’s core values of Commitment, Diversity and Integrity and core competencies in Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results.