Senior Programme Officer
christian aid, Freetown, Sierra Leone
Closing Date for Applications:
About the role
- Based in Freetown with frequent travels to the provinces you will be responsible for the delivery of SABI programme based on strong planning in the region in: supporting and managing SABI partnerships and activities as well as the effective grant management to SABI partners reporting, in line with SABI grant procedures; contributing to the representation of SABI.
- Significant experience in international development and relevant experience of programme appraisal, monitoring partnership; incorporation of gender and health methodologies into partners’ work; understanding of advocacy, campaigning and lobbying; experience of facilitation, training and network building.
- This role requires applicants to have the right to work in the country where this position is based.
- We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in its workforce.
- We welcome applications from people from all sections of the community, irrespective of race, colour, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
- You can expect a wide range of rewards and benefits, and flexibility that will ensure you enjoy a good work/life balance.
How to apply
- For more information on application procedures, visit Christian Aid website jobs.christianaid.org.uk and follow the steps to apply online. Please note: No hard copy application. CVs will not be accepted.
- Please forward any queries you have regarding this vacancy on email firstname.lastname@example.org