PATH, Hanoi, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
- Build strong relationships with client teams and serve as strategic advisor on recruiting matters.
- Advise hiring managers on networking and recruiting strategies and provide recommendations for attracting diverse applicants.
- Recruit and hire talent for Mekong region, including Vietnam, Myanmar, and Cambodia, as well as China.
- Source candidates utilizing cutting edge technology, social media, targeted outreach and networking.
- Take initiative to provide innovative solutions to challenges and ensure timeliness and efficiency throughout search.
- Review resumes, interview candidates, lead post interview discussions, and manage candidate communications and expectations.
- Partner with the Regional HRBP in developing recruiting and talent management strategies to ensure critical projects are appropriately staffed.
- Guide hiring managers to identify a balanced interview team, design an efficient and professional interview process, and prepare interviewer.
- Negotiate job offer, coordinate reference and background checks, and ensure candidate records are accurate and complete.
- Guide hiring managers to make fair hiring decisions.
- Develop competitive offers following PATH practices.
- Ensure compliance with PATH policies and practices and applicable local labor laws.
- Participate in the development and optimization of recruiting processes and best practices.
- Contribute to the larger Asia HR and Global HR teams, bringing regional perspective and best practices to the global team.
- Proven effectiveness leading talent searches while demonstrating professionalism, discretion, fairness, and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated success driving recruitment efforts and influencing clients to adopt best practices in all aspects of recruiting.
- Track record of working well in a team environment with highly technical staff.
- Demonstrated effectiveness working efficiently, productively, and with urgency in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands and keep others apprised of progress.
- Demonstrated success exercising sound judgment, applying effective analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and acting and thinking independently.
- Proven success using online recruiting tools and strategies to identify talent.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Vietnamese.
- Proficiency in MS Office and working knowledge of applicant tracking systems and online sourcing techniques.
- Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of five years' HR experience with experience in life-cycle recruiting.
- Experience recruiting senior level professionals in the Mekong Region.
- PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.