Senior Subject Matter Expert in Financial Management System
Save the Children, London, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
The Role: Senior SME FMS (Subject Matter Expert in Financial Management System)
The aim of the Senior FMS SME is to:
- Understand and document financial management requirements of SCI & SC members pursing the shared instance of FMS.
- Regularly engage with finance stakeholders during feasibility, requirements gathering, testing and training.
- Serve as the liaison between the SC member finance team, Member Deployment Business Analyst and Member Deployment IT Lead, ensuring alignment across the teams.
- Take responsibility for developing general FMS (Agresso) training content, to be tailored as needed based on member-selected training option.
- Contribute to the FMS strategy & roadmap and the evolution of business architecture.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Subject matter expertise in various SCI Finance functions
- Working understanding of various Agresso modules and related functionality
- Organized, with a focus on timelines and deliverables
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, self-starter
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to interact with stakeholders of varying degrees of seniority across SCI and members
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbally
Experience of working on or contributing to business analysis/ business architecture artefacts
- Experience working with FMS strategy and roadmap
- We offer a competitive package in the context of the sector.
- This role is offered on the basis of national terms and conditions
- We are looking for candidates that are based in countries where Save the Children operates.
- We offer this position at circa pay of 47,000 GBP per annum.
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated