The purpose of the position is to ensure the quality of the implementation of the SME support project in different areas by providing the day to day technical support as assigned by the technical specialist and providing the necessary capacity building to operations teams.
Ensure the quality of the implementation of the SME support program activities.
- Ensure that minimum WV standards of the Resilience and Livelihood in SME support program are in place.
- Train and coach the staff on the Livelihood project models and relevant topics and approaches;
- Follow-up on the integration and implementation of recommendations and comments of technical specialist
- Support Technical specialist in national office on developing SME program tools such as SOPs, SMEs selection criteria and tools, training curriculum and tests…)
- Review the deliverables and plans developed by coaches.
- Review the technical aspect of SMEs means of verification.
- Define SMEs trainings thematic.
- Conduct regular field visits to assess progress alignment of SME program with project models and sector standards.
- Monitor quality collection of data in assessments and surveys and contribute to qualitative data collection and interpretation of findings.
- Collect evidence and reference to support anecdotal and primary data analysis and interpretation.
- Report observations and interventions to technical specialist.
- Projects activities are implemented as per the developed action plan
Handle tracking, reporting on activities and filing
- Ensure that a monthly programmatic/technical progress report is submitted with recommendation to assure adequate implementation of the program.
- Ensure the implementation of all Technical tools to the program
- Progress reports are done and submitted as per the required deadline
Ensure Do No-Harm approach in SME support program
- Work in compliance with WVI Sector theme Do, Don’t Do Framework
- Support Technical Specialist in identification of risks and monitoring of risk matrix and mitigation plans.
- Report CP incidents as per the safeguarding policy guidelines.
- SMEs are compliant to WVs policies and regulations.
Perform other duties as required
- Attend and participate in capacity building trainings locally and internationally.
- Attend and participate in WVL’s spiritual nurture and other organizational events.
- Responsible of own & staff security and actively contribute to a positive security culture.
- Abide by the security policies and procedures and report any incidents or breaches to line manager and / or security manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Line Manager.
KNOWLEDGE/QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE ROLE
Required Professional Experience
- At least 3 years relevant experience working in livelihood or economic development projects in international or local NGO.
Required Education, training, license, registration, and certification
- Bachelor degree in Economic, Agriculture, Business international development or other related fields,
- Fluent in Microsoft office (Power points/Excel/Word….)