SNKE Cross Compliance Control System
WEglobal, Belgrade, Serbia
Closing Date for Applications:
The overall objective of the project is to improve the capacity of the MAFWM to manage the process of integration with the EU policies in the agriculture and rural development.
Qualifications and skills
- University degree in related fields
- Master degree in Agriculture or other discipline that focus in related sector and matter will be an asset
- Good command of English;
- Computer literacy (command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and the Internet);
- Excellent communication and drafting/reporting skills
General professional experience
- Minimum 5 years, preferably 8 years, of general postgraduate professional experience in the field of agriculture / rural development
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant specific professional experience in the field of Common Agricultural Policy and Rural development and/or related to Good Agricultural and Environmental Condition (GAEC) standards set down in EU legislation;
- Minimum 2 years of specific professional experience in the field of Cross compliance control systems;
- Experience in at least 1 EU project assignment related to Cross compliance control systems will be an asset.