Social Media Employment Brand Specialist
World Vision, Monrovia, United States
Closing Date for Applications:
As Social Media Employment Branding Specialist for World Vision’s People and Culture (HR) Department, you are a highly creative and innovative individual with a knack for social and visual storytelling. You will serve as World Vision International’s primary point of contact for all employment branding/ social media content, and recruitment marketing materials for the Talent Acquisition, Management and Employee Relations team.
You will create and manage World Vision’s employment branding strategy, oversee social media sites (i.e. careers.wvi.org, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, @WorldVisionJobs on Twitter, @WeAreWorldVision on Instagram and the #WeAreWorldVision employee hashtag), and the implementation of advertising and other employment communications and materials that are aligned with World Vision’s Global Brand and People & Culture guidelines. You will work directly with the Recruitment team and the Creative Lead & Graphic Design Specialist to help shape the employee value proposition, perceptions of company “culture” and the employment marketing resources that will motivate individuals to consider a career working with World Vision around the globe.
- Lead and evolve the social media strategy for the Talent Acquisition team. Which includes, fostering relationships with Leadership in order to create buy in and engagement throughout the Partnership.
- Collaborate with Global P&C/ Marketing teams to create consistent Employment Brand platforms, buy in and engagement throughout the World Vision Partnership.
- Develop overarching employment branding and employment social media road-map that connects WV careers website and social networking sites (i.e. LinkedIn Company/Career page, Facebook, Twitter handles). Create and manage the employment branding materials and yearly campaigns to ensure consistency with Partnership wide brand standards and identity in order to attract and source applicants (i.e. ensure the WV employment brand is in place and used consistently).
- Engage and interact with internal and external stakeholders including WV Global Communications, P&C Communications, Marketing and Creative Services Team (external career site, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter).
- Determine what content is published on social media sites that are managed by the Talent Acquisition Team, the content calendar and information flow for each site to ensure one WV employment look and feel across multiple media channels.
- Create, edit and publish employment advertising that attracts skilled, professional and Christian applicants (i.e. creating and editing employment adverts, job postings, Opportunity Profiles, Tweets) by utilizing current advertising templates and looking at new ways to engage potential talent. Ensuring WV branding standards are in place.
- Research new and requested advertising sites (i.e. highly specialized areas).
- Update the staffing toolkit on World Vision’s internal staff site, WVcentral as needed and provide training to all new staff on WVcentral and toolkit.
- Employment Brand reporting as needed (i.e. Jobs, Providing other social media stats/reports as needed.) Track and report source of applicants, candidates and hires to show ROI on advertising and sourcing effectiveness (using the new systems).
- Track and report source of applicants, candidates and hires to show ROI on advertising and sourcing effectiveness (using the new systems).
- Monitor employment brand externally, checking sites like Glassdoor (periodic Google searches) to see what current and former employees are saying about WVI. Monitor and spot check applicants and candidates experience with the application process.
- Create training materials for the partnership and train team members in utilizing social media effectively, particularly LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. Provide on-going formal and informal coaching and updates as needed.
- Participate in Global Marketing and Communications and P&C projects specific to employment branding (i.e. online induction paperwork process) as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in related Human Resources, Marketing or Communications or 6+ years of relative work experience.
- 4+ years of experience in Recruitment Marketing, Branding and/or Advertising with photo editing, video editing, graphic design and web site maintenance experience a plus.
- Proven understanding, creativity and application/immersion in social media and the latest web/interactive media thinking for HR, communications or marketing related purposes.
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and metrics (i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios for recruitment initiatives.
- Comfortable working in a support or administrative role when needed.
- Demonstrated writer and editing skills (writing samples will be requested for short-listed candidates).
- In-depth knowledge of the general recruitment and staffing process.
- International work, particularly communicating effectively cross culturally.