Social Media Marketing Intern
European Helicopter Association, Cologne, Germany
Closing Date for Applications:
If you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills, and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As a Social Media Intern at EHA, you will be responsible for:
- content calendar management;
- media engagement;
- searching for relevant content for all channels;
- daily posting on all channels;
- increasing social media reach;
- daily monitoring of social media channels;
- engagement with our international and well-educated audience;
- advising on new social media developments, e.g. launching Instagram;
- Business development support, when needed;
- Enriching our database of media and corporate contacts.
- university student of social media, communications, marketing, economics, public relations or political sciences;
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies. Preference will be given to applicants looking to a host institution for their university internship agreement;
- availability for 3-6 months starting on December 2020;
- availability for a full-time position. Currently, work will be done remotely via Zoom.
- native-speaker level written and spoken English;
- fine attention to detail;
- interest (and ideally experience) in social media;
- interest in aviation;