Socioeconomic Data Analysis Specialist
UNV, Quito, Ecuador
Closing Date for Applications:
Description of task
Within the framework of delegated authority and under the supervision of the UNDP Coordinator for Democratic Governance and Inclusive Development, or his designated representative , the UN Volunteer will carry out the following tasks:
- Support the Ministry of Economic and Social Inclusion for the analysis of the information by the Directorate of Data Administration, in order to ensure that this is an input for decision-making and the design of public policies for social protection and economic and social inclusion with an emphasis on the population living in poverty and extreme poverty, according to current Social Registry information.
- Provide inputs and recommendations for reporting or projections of coverage of monetary transfers.
- Carry out technical analyzes and prepare reports on the information available for decision-making.
Any other activity that is required or assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications / Requirements Required degree level:
Bachelor degree or equivalent Education - Additional Comments:
- Third level professional title in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Administration, Social Sciences or related areas.
- Complementary studies in Econometrics, management and analysis of databases, will be valued
- Required experience: 36 Months Experience remark:
- At least 3 years of professional work experience at the national and / or international level in management of computer tools for information management and statistical and econometric analysis, or in other relevant social development programs.
- Affinity or interest in social protection issues and experience in managing socioeconomic data.
- Spanish (Mandatory), Level - Fluent
- English (Optional), Level - Working Knowledge.