Specialist Technician in Information Systems Development
World Vision, Tegucigalpa, Honduras
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
Purpose of the Position
Improve the functionalities of the current Electronic System for Case Management, within the framework of the roadmap of the Bright Futures project, in order to achieve timely resolutions of labor cases.
- Professional with University Training in the area of Informatics or Computing.
- 3 years of experience in the implementation of computer systems for information management, with experience in the configuration of Linux and Windows servers.
- Experience in design and management of SQL Server databases.
- Experience in design and programming of systems for statistical information management.
- Knowledge of C # .NET Framework 4.5, Entity Framework 6.1, Angular 7 and Visual Studio (2017 - 2019) C # tools with .NET Framework MVC.
What will your main functions be?
- Accompany the implementation process of the existing modules including the improvements and corrections of the modules as well as the development of new modules that are identified in the Analysis processes.
- Identification of requirements, Analysis and Design of the new modules or the improvement of one or several existing modules.
- Present the design of the new modules or the improvements of the Case System.