Sponsorship Cluster Officer
World Vision International(WVI), Huyen Binh Chanh/Southern Zone - Thanh pho Da Nang/Central zone, Vietnam
Closing Date for Applications:
Sponsorship Service Operation:
- Ensure that correspondences, including Gift Notification (GN) are processed in compliance with the Sponsorship standards and Child Protection policies.
- Coordinate with Support Offices (SOs) and Operations team to arrange sponsor visit including both individual and group visit in alignment with Sponsorship Visit procedure and Child Protection policies.
- Ensure RC number provision as-per agreement with SOs.
- Manage Child monitoring upon to Standard.
- Support ADP to implement sponsorship 2.0 products.
- Perform regular monitoring to ADPs to ensure child data is recorded, updated and managed
- Contribute in developing technical documents, guidelines for launching sponsorship models.
- Conduct orientation (Mobile device, Decentralization, SIP, CESP and etc..) for ADP staff
- Provide ongoing technical support and enhance capacity building for ADP staff to mainstream new sponsorship models at ADP level.
- Take part in program assessment, monitoring and evaluation to ensure the effectiveness of sponsorship operations.
- Conduct annual visit, spot check and new model review
- Review POA , Semi-(annual) Report of sponsorship, ADP’s sponsorship log-frame
Communication and Staff coaching
- Develop Sponsorship Orientation Communication package
- Support ADP to conduct Sponsorship Basic Training and Communication events at ADP level
- Prepare and conduct Sponsorship Annual Meeting, Zonal Meetings
- Provide orientation/training for new sponsorship staff at both ADP and NO level
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Conceptual understanding of and commitment to development work, especially Christian, child-focused, community-based development concepts, approaches and processes;
- Demonstrated training and facilitation skills;
- Good time management and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communications skills;
- Good English, especially email/letters writing skills;
- Good computer skills in Word, Excel, Power-point and email;
- Experience in community development or with NGO.
- Experience in capacity building for local stakeholders/partners.
- Work in a team environment with great diversity
- 25% time of ADP zone visits in Southern is expected
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/vietnam/sponsorship/wvv-sponsorship-cluster-officer-of-southern-zone/5416