Sponsorship Content Coordinator
World Vision, Pasig City, Philippines
2 years of relevant work experience
Closing Date for Applications:
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
- The Sponsorship Content Coordinator is an exciting and significant role in the production of over 8 million digital and printed engagement features for child sponsors each year.
- This role calls for an exceptional communicator and highly-effective coordinator, who enjoys a quick pace and handling multiple projects at once.
- They will oversee and manage the content and design related activities for 5+ annual publishing projects spanning the 54 field countries and 20+ funding countries of World Vision’s child sponsorship programme, with different and language requirements. These projects include the production of annual reports, cards and letters to child sponsors, in both printed/mail and digital versions, as well as new emerging bodies of work led by market insights and sponsor needs.
- The Sponsorship Content Coordinator will report to the Child Sponsorship Content Team’s Operations & Production Manager and will also lead their own team of production coordinators and specialists to deliver products to quality and on time.
- They should be an effective OIC if the Operations & Production Manager is on leave.
- Mange all content and design needs for over 8+ million child sponsors, helping sponsors understand the impact they are making possible
- Manage the content, design requirements and content-related timelines of over 75 offices with multiple languages
- Be comfortable and capable in an agile working environment with virtual team members in different locations and time zones
- Lead an effective team of your own that’s focused on performance, staff care, regular feedback and a positive can-do culture
- Work with internal and external designers, editors and photographers
- Ensure consistent, quality content & design for child sponsors
- Use best-in-class design automation and workflow management tools to achieve team goals
- Help improve processes, input into team strategy and be an integral part of the Child Sponsorship Content leadership team
- Be part of a fun, exciting content team that’s helping sponsored children and their communities tell their own stories, while helping child sponsors understand the impact they’re helping to make possible.
- Quality review, curate, finalise and oversee field text, photos, content packages and design assets for production based on the feature requirements and business need.
- Support or create processes that support quality content and design workflow.
- Understand SO-FO requirements and ensure content/design is created to spec.
- Develop, implement and maintain project management standards and procedures for content and design production, define project guidelines and coordinate resources to successfully complete publishing projects.
- Monitor and review overall sub-team outputs and recommend process improvements or work to management.
- Recommend solutions and escalate on a timely basis any team production issues and or risks.
- Support on boarding of new hires, training, and development of staff to ensure fit with team and technical capacity.
- Train, mentor and guide any staff.
- In partnership with the Operations & Production Manager, develop and publish reports that cover high level analysis and recommendations.
Assist Operations & Production manager and other senior staff within the team:
- Administrative support and people management through active assistance in day-to-day operations.
- Assist in managing daily team operations, consultations, assigning and monitoring work, implementing productivity measures, escalation to managers.
- Act as first escalation point for staff concerns and business needs, mentoring and supporting staff, and referring issues to work and people management when needed.
- Assist with creating reports, building business processes, tracking and monitoring of services provided, development of project timelines, and assessment of coverage needs and availability, to ensure that adequate technical capacity
- Assist and support in the creation of presentations to leadership, creation of project timelines for sponsor feature products, and other needs as relevant.
- Acts as OIC for Operations & Production Manager when needed due to leave, travel, etc., managing operations team, resolving or recording non-urgent issues, resolving or consulting with leadership on urgent issues.
- Represents the Operations & Production Manager in meetings Partnership-wide.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the management.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, design, or related field. (Diploma or training in these fields may be considered for candidates with highly applicable work experience.)
- At least 2 - 3 years of work experience in a content/publishing, marketing or design field.
- Exceptional written and verbal English communication skills.
- Proven ability to manage own time, lead a team, very high attention to detail and adherence to high standards of documentation/reporting.
- Ability to monitor and support staff, including facilitating conflict resolution, representing staff needs to leadership, and providing peer support and mentoring.
- Expert level proficiency with MS Office specifically in Word, Excel, Power point, Office Timeline.
- Experience and background in some IT platforms or applications a bonus, including Photoshop, Indesign, Kissflow, Survey Monkey and Power BI.
- Experience in the development sector.
- Experience in production/publishing coordination.
- Experience leading a team of 5+
- Fluent-level spoken and written English.