Sponsorship System Operator
World Vision , Koutiala, Mali
Closing Date for Applications:
To perform daily inputting and updating of sponsorship information in Horizon SSUI, generate and analyse reports to inform programming and to provide support in sponsorship business processes to the ADPs in the Cluster.
- Enter and monitor all data emanating from ADPs into Horizon SSUI. Among those data there are:
- New Registered Child record,
- Partnership Holds and child information updates,
- Presence, participation and support,
- RC records dropping,
- Drop of any dead RC records within 5 business days according to standards,
- CWB case management.
- Process and Transfer RC photos and videos through Horizon SSUI.
- Enter and monitor ordinary mails (Sponsor Letter, Sponsor e-letter and Child Reply), GNs, Queries, ILs, Christmas Cards and APRs into Horizon SSUI.
- Ensure quarterly GN reconciliation is done between ADPs and Support Offices and between ADPs sponsorship Horizon SSUI and finance SUN system.
- Generate weekly Horizon SSUI reports on Partnership Holds, Child wellbeing, correspondences, queries, GNs and ILs and share with Cluster team for necessary actions.
- Print and collate labels for all correspondences coming in/from ADP and process for mailing.
- Ensure all partnership initiatives, audit and evaluation recommendations are implemented within deadlines.
- Manage RC data discrepancies between ADPs Horizon SSUI and Server at GC level.
- Ensure and follow up the security, confidentiality and transmission of system data and RC data according to standards with the support of ICT and NO Sponsorship Staff.
- Support program activities in the Cluster through the monitoring of children, organization of sponsor visits, capacity building of partners in alignment with the child protection policy.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Educational level required: BA /BSC Degree in Economics, Agriculture, Business Administration, Development studies /planning, Social Science disciplines or related field.
- Good written and oral communication level in French and English.