World Vision International(WVI), Colombo, Sri Lanka
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Sponsorship Assistant will assist the Sponsorship Operations Team in systemizing donor correspondence effectively. ensuring the well-being of sponsored children in line with World Vision standards, while providing a high quality service to sponsors.
- The duties will include data entry, translation and dispatch of the relevant correspondence and other material to the field offices and the maintenance of accurate records of the dispatched correspondence.
Required qualifications, experience & competencies
- Minimum GCE Advanced Level. Diploma/Degree in any relevant discipline preferred
- Experience in an INGO or similar agency will be an advantage.
- Good coordination and analytical skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Experience working with children is essential
- Excellent oral and written communication in English & Tamil/Sinhala
- Competency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Power Point
- World Vision Lanka offers a competitive remuneration package based on individual competence and skills.
- If you meet the required criteria and wish to apply for this or any of the available vacancies, select the position you wish to apply for & submit your on-line application with your CV and details of three non-related referees on or before the given closing date.
- Closing Date: 26th July, 2016
- Only short listed candidates will be notified.
How To Apply:
- If you are Interested kindly use the following link to apply: https://careers.wvi.org/jobs/sri-lanka/sponsorship/sposnorship-assistant-colombo-temp/5282