As a key member of the IT functions, you will assist and support all Information Technology related activities. Post holder is responsible to help supervisor and float ideas to maintain effective information and communication system. As per requirement visit sub-offices to provide technical support. The position holder will develop and conduct IT related trainings of the staff, when required. Keep the locally developed online SharePoint portal and approval system functions, trouble-free and maximum available by maintaining and troubleshooting.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY :
As a member of the Support Services Team, contribute to:
Develop and conduct ICT related trainings for staff as per requirement.
Share ideas to improve overall ICT functions.
Provision of Technical Assistance
- Install and configure computer systems.
- Make sure that all computers are virus free and standard software (OS, MS Office, Anti-Virus etc.) are updated with latest security patches.
- Assist supervisor in managing the IT network operations.
- Assist supervisor in backing up data for all staff.
- Providing IT helpdesk support to all staff.
- Ensure smooth function of computers, printers and other IT related equipment.
- Providing support and facilitate staff in creating documents, presentations.
- Visit and support sub-offices as per requirement.
- Maintain necessary ICT related files and records.
- Any other task assigned by the supervisor
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 2-3 years relevant experience in a medium size organization preferbely in development sector experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office 2013/16, Office 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, Skye for Business).
- Excellent knowledge of latest IT related hardware (laptop, desktop, servers, firewall, switches, Wi-Fi etc.)
- Experience to securely deploy and manage LAN, WAN and wireless networks.
- Experience of SQL Server 2012, SharePoint 2010, Windows Server 2012/16, Active Directory, DHCP, File and Print Services with a Hyper-V environment.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and conducting IT trainings.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Commitment to Save the Children values
MCSA or MCSE or any Microsoft related certification.
ITIL Foundation certification.
- Good Interpersonal communication skills
Ability to work under pressure & emergency situations
Source to apply : http://savethechildren.rozee.pk/job-detail.php?jid=700074&&utm_term=ROZEE.PK_JOB_SEARCH:&utm_campaign=rozee_jobdetail_700074&utm_medium=website&utm_so...