World Vision, Mauritania, South Africa
Closing Date for Applications:
But du Poste : To Support and maintain the day-to-day operations of hardware and business applications in use by World Vision – Mauritania through the provision of a client-oriented service
Communicate World Vision's values and ethos and demonstrate a quality of life that is an example to others.
- Plan and maintain a call tracking system and to evaluate hardware and business applications in the office and connectivity to ensure that they are operating optimally.
- Setup, install (software and security tools), troubleshoot and configure all end-user computers and related equipment in the office and connectivity camp, to ensure proper services are delivered to end-users.
- Provide support to resolve all data and voice communication and related problems in the offices by working in collaboration with National Office ICT team and vendors, to ensure proper service delivery.
- Liaise with National Office ICT team to ensure optimum availability of Internet and WAN Links at the office and to ensure proper service delivery.
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all IT and related hardware and software to help management in decision making.
- Generates monthly reports and Collaborates with the Project Manager to assess their support requirements at the beginning of each FY.
- To do all others tasks requested by supervisor
- A good understanding of remote connectivity via the Internet.
- A good understanding of hard and software troubleshooting techniques
- Good client liaison capabilities and ability to train end-users.
- Good temperament especially when dealing with challenges
- Good communications skills,
- Tact and diplomacy in dealing with staff-related to work environment needs,
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
The following may be acquired through a combination of formal or self-education, prior experience or on-the-job training:
- Certificate (Bac +2) in Computer Science, Telecom or Electric engineering.
- Technical Training qualifications required: A+ certification, Network+
- 18 - 24 months working experience in a similar role
- Good understanding of Network Administration, Windows 2000 - 2003 Server
- in the utilization and running of Lotus Notes Main, Domino Server and LAN Network
- CISCO certification