Strategic Planning Specialist
World Vision, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Closing Date for Applications:
POSITION BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE
The Strategic Planning Specialist position is located within the Strategy & Programme Quality Department (SPQD). The position plays a crucial role in meeting the alignment requirements and implementing the Field Office strategy through ongoing landscape and organisational performance monitoring against its strategic targets and goals to transform he lives of the most vulnerable children.
To ensure the fulfilment of the corporate planning functions to realise WVI-C’s strategy and provide strategic support to the local fundraising team in strategy alignment and donor engagement.
- Manage national level context/landscape scanning including develop an online dashboard to capture significant changes in the landscape, regularly scan poverty, vulnerability, Child Well Being (CWB) and other areas relevant to the strategy, and produce landscape summary report
- Manage Field Office (FO) strategy planning by develop or revise Country Strategic Implementation Plan (CSIP) as per required cycle, revise annual business plan (target setting and tracking), and forecast and scenario planning
- Coordinate FO performance monitoring of the strategy implementation with department heads to ensure FO strategy scorecard target setting & reporting, and accurate information presented in the Impact and operational portal
- Coordinate Risk and Compliance Management (RCM) with the RCM team and relevant risk owners
- Degree in a development-related field and/or management studies.
- Strategic Business Planning and Management
- Project Management including design, monitoring and evaluation
- Critical Thinking skills
- Research and documentation skills
- Facilitation skills
- Good command of Microsoft Office ( working of cloud service )
- Communications skills (fluency both read and write English and Khmer)
- Requires three years of experience in relief/development/local community
- Facilitation, engagement with leaders or manager level in business needs