Student Assistant Philanthropy & Partnerships
Welthungerhilfe , Bonn, Germany
Closing Date for Applications:
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and is initially limited to 6 months, with a good chance of extension. You will work in our headquarters in Bonn Bad Godesberg. The workload is 20 hours / week to enable your further qualification as part of the ongoing training. The hourly wage is 11 euros per hour.
The Philanthropy and Partnerships team advises and supports private individuals with tailor-made offers for their financial commitment to Welthungerhilfe's project work. As a student assistant, you will support our team in the development of offers and activities to attract new sponsors and to maintain existing relationships.
Your most important activities
- Administrative support for the team in day-to-day business
- Creation of serial letters, Excel tables, thank you cards
- Assistance in the preparation of project proposals and reports
- Support in coordination with other teams / departments / appointments
- Participation in individual projects / fundraising measures
- General office organization
- You are currently enrolled at a university / college.
- You show confidence in handling MS Office applications.
- You are characterized by a pronounced customer and service orientation.
- You have a confident and fluent writing style.
- You work independently and result-oriented.
- Your written and spoken English is very good.