CRF, Central African Republic
Closing Date for Applications:
Presentation of the Red Cross
- With 69 projects in 22 countries of intervention, in the same way as in the professions that it develops and implements in France, the French Red Cross (CRF) abroad places all of its missions in an action plan humanitarian aid. This translates into an articulation of emergency, post-emergency, crisis exit and reconstruction activities aimed at improving efficiency. The objective is to carry out actions with lasting effects and allow populations to regain their full autonomy.
- Our association also wants to strengthen its presence and promote its priority commitments within the International Movement.
- By joining us, you will share our commitment and our ethics and develop your skills.
Under the overall authority of the Goma sub-delegation chief, based in Goma with regular trips to the Provinces of Ituri and North Kivu, the delegate ensures optimal functioning administrative and logistical services, and effective management of human and material resources in compliance with CRF procedures and donor rules, in order to participate in the proper implementation of projects. He will exercise his functions in a constant spirit of capacity building for national teams and the DRC Red Cross.
- Administrative coordination of national and expatriate HR of the sub-delegation
- Financial management of the sub-delegation
- Accounting and treasury management of the sub-delegation
- Internal and external reporting
- Supervision / training / capacity building of the administrative teams of the sub-delegation
- Direct supervision of national teams in charge of administrative and logistical management of projects carried out in the East
- Support logistics coordination
- Procurement and supply of goods, services and works
- Inventory management
- Role in security management
The candidate's profile
- Training in international solidarity management or administrative and financial management or logistics management
- Significant experience in capacity building and coaching teams in international solidarity projects, knowledge of the donor system
- Ability to design a training path and develop tools
- Organizational and team management skills
- Knowledge of Global Fund procedures: a plus
- Professional experience in Central Africa: a plus
- Experience in a French Red Cross mission: a plus
- Proficiency in French, IT and SAGA
- Driver's license