Supporter Care Manager
World Vision, Bucks, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
World Vision is an international children’s charity working with children, their communities, and with supporters and partners, in almost 100 countries.
Through long-term development projects, emergency responses and advocacy we’ve helped bring lasting change to millions of children, over more than 60 years. And as a Christian organisation, everything we do is motivated by our faith as we strive to reflect God’s unconditional love.
Work for World Vision UK and you will be part of a truly global Partnership, building brighter futures for vulnerable children.
- The Supporter Care Manager will lead, motivate and continually develop the Supporter Care team to provide an excellent quality of service to our Supporters in a way that builds loyalty, maximises income and minimises cancellations. This role will work across the organisation with our internal customers to continually improve the quality and responsiveness of service provided to them.
- With a large team to manage, the postholder will be a confident and experienced people manager with proven success in leading teams.
Do you have the following?
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Then we look forward to your application
- As an active Christian, this role offers you the opportunity to integrate your Christian faith and be sensitive to its various expressions across cultures and denominations.
- In addition to the salary offered, we offer good benefits including pension, generous holiday entitlement and free parking (MK only).
- Please ‘click’ here to view the full job description
- Please upload your CV of full employment history explaining any gaps of employment and reasons for leaving your previous employer.
- This must be accompanied with a covering letter stating how you meet the essential criteria given in the Job Description.
- World Vision UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We value diversity and aspire to reflect this in our workforce. We welcome applications from people representing all sections of the community. World Vision UK also operates flexible working policies and practices.
- As a child focused organisation, World Vision UK is committed to the safeguarding of children, therefore any offer of employment is conditional upon the successful completion of applicable background checks, including a criminal records check.
- By submitting your application, you understand and accept that World Vision UK will process the data you provide for the purposes of your application and in accordance with the World Vision UK - Job Applicant Privacy Notice (click here).
- No agencies please.