Supporter Data Processing Executive
Plan UK, United Kingdom
Closing Date for Applications:
- The Supporter Data Processing executive will play a key role in the recording and maintaining of
- all supporter details, transactions and preferences with accurate marketing codes in line with data
- governance rules. They will be responsible for running all Direct Debit claim processes when
- required. They will work flexibly within a friendly team to record and upload all financial
- transactions for our supporters and generate thank you letters and other fulfilment letters.
- They will proactively engage regularly with other teams ensuring that our supporters are given an
- excellent service that meets the business objectives of Plan UK.
- We're looking for someone who is motivated and enthusiastic, with a high attention to detail and
- the ability to use their initiative to solve problems.
An opportunity has arisen for an administrator with great customer service skills to join our busy Individual Giving Unit (IGU) as Supporter Data Processing Executive.
- Plan International UK is a global children’s charity. We work to give every child the same chance in life. Our Individual Giving Unit recruits, retains and develops the support of individuals and households in the UK and is responsible for generating income from individuals through fulfilment of the sponsorship journey.
- In this role, you will play a key role in the recording and maintaining of all supporter details, transactions and preferences in line with data governance rules. You’ll also be responsible for running all Direct Debit claim processes, recording and uploading all financial transactions for our supporters and generating thank you letters and other correspondence.
- You will need to have experience of working in an income processing or similar role and will ideally have some experience of a fundraising and financial regulatory environment. You’ll have strong Excel skills and will be comfortable working with databases.
- With excellent organisational skills, you’ll be adept at prioritising your workload and working well under pressure. You will enjoy working in a flexible and supportive way with colleagues to ensure that our supporters are given a consistently great service.
- For further detail of this role, please see the job profile. Please refer closely to the Person Specification section during your application, to demonstrate your suitability for the role.