The Systems Analyst, Customer Success role is a position with the Customer Success team of WV United. WV United is responsible for United 4, a new digital platform for web marketing and supporter experience.
The goal of the Customer Success team is to achieve growth in monthly recurring revenue for WV Offices on the United 4 platform, through their online marketing assets such as their website, initially, and at subsequent stages, through email and social media.
The Systems Analyst, Customer Success supports the assessment and onboarding of WV Offices (Customers) on the United 4 marketing platform. This commences with the pre-onboarding assessment of the products, systems and digital marketing capabilities of WV Offices through to Set up and Go-live processes of the Offices on the United 4 platform. The Systems Analyst, Customer Success collaborates with the Offices to ensure that the United 4 platform meets their needs from a product and technical perspective. The Systems Analyst, Customer Success reports to the Customer Success Manager.
The Systems Analyst, Customer Success typical responsibilities are:
- Pre-onboarding Assessment and Engagement (40%)
- Assess the current digital marketing capabilities of the Office, in terms of systems, marketing tools, payment providers, and identify any gaps vs United 4 functionality and features.
- Engage with stakeholders in Marketing and IT at Offices to enable the decision to onboard United 4 and sign the Participation Agreement by timely responses to requests for information.
- Identify and write any feature requests needed for inclusion in the product development cycle.
- Produce reports on local content requirements so that appropriate content is made available to the Office through the United 4 Content Management System (CMS).
Onboarding – Set up (30%)
- Work with Offices through the technical stages of onboarding, particularly related to data transfer between United 4 and Office systems, payment service providers and domain hosting options.
- Identify and write any user stories for features that are needed within the onboarding cycle.
Onboarding – Go-live (30%)
- Work with Offices through the technical stages of onboarding, particularly related to testing of data transfer between United 4 and Office systems, payment service providers and DNS changes.
- This role would involve close collaboration with colleagues across functional areas and working in an agile environment.
- Collaboration with the United 4 Product team and Business, Marketing and IT leaders in WV Offices.
- Disciplined approach to time management, aligned with agile work methodologies.
- Participates in business short-term planning sessions to ensure understanding of business goals, direction and business requirements.
- Provides input from an IT systems perspective.
- Participates in the estimation of costs for the planning of new systems/ enhancements for assigned systems.
- Serves as a liaison between business partners and the IT organization and vendors in coordination with project managers to provide technical solutions that address user needs.
Technical Requirements/Technical Specifications:
- Translates business requirements into technical requirements.
- Formulates and defines system scope and objective based on user needs and understanding of business processes.
- Develops, writes, and communicates systems design, functional system specifications and functional architecture analysis.
- Analyzes customer’s systems to understand strengths and weaknesses for the identification of opportunities for improvements.
- May develop user and/or system test cases and validates test results during testing.
- Documents system modifications.
- Develops system manuals.
- Develops system training materials.
- Develops system enhancement communication.
- Identifies, investigates, resolves and escalates problems, if needed.
- Gathers data to support recommendations to address problems.
- Procures technical assistance to help in problem resolution.
- Works closely with developers and end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Provides factual content to feasibility study for standard development projects and enhancements.
- Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies.
- Analyzes technology trends to determine impact to the achievement of business goals.
- Identifies issues based on impact of new /emerging technology or modifications to existing systems.
Service Level Agreements:
- May provides input for the development of SLAs and/or selection of vendors.
- Reviews performance against SLAs.
- Identifies areas for improvement.
- Supports achievement of SLAs.
- Coaches less experienced team members.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Bachelors degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Economics, Information Management from a credited institution.
- 6+ years experience with pre-sales or solution design consulting in a business-to-business, large customer segment environment that includes experience with Content Management Systems, Customer Relationship Management systems, digital marketing tools.
- Strong management skills with the ability to grasp business problems and collaborate towards finding solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills in working closely with business leaders and multi-functional teams in a global customer base.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal as well as in dealing with people on the phone, face-to-face or via email.
- Knowledge of multiple markets, cultures and languages would be an added advantage to this role.
- Self-manager and extremely well-organised to work remotely and multi-task, producing accurate work within agreed time-lines.