World Vision, Torodi, Niger
Closing Date for Applications:
Coordinate and supervise the implementation of zonal development program activities under the supervision of the Senior Operations Manager.
Provide strategic leadership support to the team of field agents to ensure that project / program implementations meet World Vision standards, the expectations of donors, communities and partners and contribute to improvement children's well-being.
Develop the capacity of specialists from different activity sectors in order to bring changes for children in the programs through sustainable and community transformational development.
Provide coaching and supervision to the team.
Represent World Vision with the various partners.
Education and Experience
- Have at least Bac + 4 level in international development, Administration, rural development, Project management or related diploma.
- At least 4 years of managerial experience in Project management.
- Have proven experience in developing funding acquisition proposals and managing grants.
Personal skills and competences
- Understanding of all areas of project management cycles in an international organization.
- Large capacity for periodic and regular production of reports.
- Strong budget and financial management skills.
- Very good communication skills in French and English.
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment with multinational staff.
- Ability to solve complex problems and exercise independent judgment.
- Mastery of computers.
- Being able to travel frequently within the country, in the sub-region and internationally
- Ability to achieve quality results and services.
- Demonstrate integrity and a sense of responsibility.
- Excellent aptitude in the management of interpersonal relationships.