WEglobal, Ankara, Turkey
Closing Date for Applications:
The overall objective of the project is to ensure rule of law and fundamental rights in Turkey fully in line with international and European standards and to strengthen institutional capacity of the judiciary and execution system for fight against addiction.
Qualification and skills:
- Bachelor's degree in law or public administration. In the absence of bachelor's degree, the expert will have equivalent professional experience of at least 14 years.
- Post graduate degree in any of the fields given above will be an asset.
- At least B2 level of English as per the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
General professional experience:
- At least 10 years of general professional experience.
- At least 2 project experiences in a managerial position such as Team Leader, Project Manager or equivalent,
Specific professional experience:
- At least 5 experiences in the field of justice.
- At least 1 experience in areas relating to drug addiction will be an asset.
- At least 1 experience in criminal justice are as a judge or prosecutor will be an asset.