TEAM LEADER INFORMATION SERVICES
Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat, Suva, Fiji
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat
- The Pacific Islands Forum was founded in August 1971 and currently comprises 16 independent and self-governing states in the Pacific.
- Forum Leaders meet annually to develop collective responses to regional issues.
- The Forum’s administrative arm is the Pacific Islands Forum Secretariat, based in Suva, Fiji.
- It acts as the Secretariat for Forum-related events, implements decisions by the Leaders, facilitates the delivery of development assistance to member states, and undertakes the political and legal mandates of Forum meetings.
- The Forum Secretariat is also mandated to coordinate the implementation of the Framework for Pacific Regionalism.
- The Forum Secretariat is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About the Opportunity
- An exciting opportunity exists for a Team Leader Information Services to join the Secretariat.
- This job exists to lead and manage the Information Services Section which includes Information Communication and Technology (ICT) and Library Services and to provide these information services to the Forum Secretariat, Members, and other CROP agencies.
- Provision of IT Infrastructure;
- Provision of IT & Telecommunications Support;
- Information Management;
- Technical Services Management;
- Information Technology Integration;
- Information Technology Planning;
- External Provider contract management;
- Team Performance and Leadership; and
- Team Financial Performance.
- Applicants should have a first degree in Information Technology and at least five years’ experience in an Information Technology Leadership role and also leading a range of IT areas like;
- Users and user equipment, Systems, Network, Security and applications. Candidates should also have experience at a senior level in Information Technology Management with excellent leadership skills and experience in leading and managing a team.
About the Benefits
- The appointment carries a competitive remuneration and benefits package including medical and life insurance.The starting salary will be in the range of SDR34,537 to SDR38,854 per annum. At the 1 April 2017 exchange rate this salary range was equivalent toFJD96,769 to FJD108,865.For non-Fijian nationals, this salary may be tax-free.