Technical health delegate
French Red Cross, Guinea
Closing Date for Applications:
Based in Labé, under the responsibility of the Health Project Manager, the function of the technical health delegate is to support the CTEPIs to ensure quality medical care and health. ensure the establishment of epidemiological surveillance in the supported health departments.
- Support the CTEPIs on the medical management of COVID-19 patients and other diseases with epidemic potential
- Support the CRG and targeted health structures for the establishment of community-based epidemiological surveillance
- Carry out formative supervision in CTEPIs and health centers, in collaboration with the CRG and DPS
- Participate in the training of health personnel and volunteers
- Perform activity reporting
- The health technical delegate works under the hierarchical responsibility of the health project manager.
- He / She supervises the supervising physician (s) in charge of carrying out close monitoring and mentoring of CTEPI care providers.
- With teams of doctors in charge of patient care at the level of the CTEPI
- The CRG Health Department
- The technical expertise department of the FIU headquarters
- The candidate's profile
- Level I diploma in public health and / or health professional (doctors or State registered nurse)
- Training on diseases with epidemic potential appreciated
- Experience in conducting training with healthcare professionals
- Training or technical knowledge in health systems in developing countries would be an asset
- Experience in an emergency epidemic response program
- Experience in training
- Organizational and team management skills, coordination skills
- Ability to work in an intercultural team
- Knowledge of the Red Cross / Red Crescent Movement and the FIU privileged
- Knowledge of the Congolese context (operation, actors, funding) would be an asset
- Computer skills: complete autonomy under Windows and mastery of databases
- French is the working language. Fluency in English is a plus.