Technical Trainer - Business Systems & Processes
Save the Children, Singapore City, Singapore
Closing Date for Applications:
- In this newly created role, you will be responsible for training selected staff within the Asia Regional and Country offices on new systems and business processes.
- You will deliver training via various methods and channels to ensure a successful roll out and consolidation.
- On occasion you may be involved in the design, production and usability of the training materials.
Qualifications and experience
- To be considered for this role, you must have a background in providing training in systems and business processes, with a proven track record of coaching, mentoring and delivering training to a range of stakeholders. An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, you will have the ability to work well in a multi-cultural, international environment with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Experience in the design of training programs is essential, whilst experience of designing and producing training materials, including e-learning, would be well regarded.
- English language is essential for this role, and a second language would be highly beneficial.
- Experience of working in an International NGO would be advantageous, but is not essential as we hire many people from outside the sector whose values align with ours.
- This role has a competitive package in the context of the sector, and will be based in our Singapore office.
- You will be required to travel to other offices within the region, up to 60% of the time.