Palladium, Delhi, India
Closing Date for Applications:
About the Organization:
Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact - the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. They work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits. Palladium is a child-safe organisation, and screens applicants for suitability to work with children.
Position: Technology Associate
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct assessments to understand existing IT capabilities and IT readiness and identify capabilities that are missing.
- Determine the tools, dashboards and reports to be generated for monitoring the progress of Training Providers.
- Develop high-level IT strategies to develop missing capabilities and determine where Training Providers need additional support.
- Provide technical assistance to enable training providers in working seamlessly using various IT solutions where possible.
- Act as trusted advisor to the client by working closely with training providers to identify course correction measures.
- Provide timely inputs to the client to make key strategic decisions based on performance gaps and identified solutions.
Relevant Experience Required:
- Experience of working as Technology lead, managing workstreams independently.
- Has experience of multi stakeholder engagement, experience of engaging in mainstreaming with various Government departments, funders etc. to communicate and disseminate learnings.
- Understanding of IT ecosystems for skilling and training preferably with Training Providers / Sector Skill Councils etc. in India.
- Must be well versed with skilling operations, IT Systems, quality of reporting etc.
- Experience of conducting assessments and identifying missing IT capabilities of training providers.
- Experience of developing IT strategies to identify missing capabilities and devising IT Roadmap to fill the gap.
- Experience in technology-based data processing.
- Experience of working in outcome-based pay for success programs.
- MCA / M. Tech / M.B.A or equivalent with bachelor in any field of computer education with minimum 7 years of experience.